BROASTED CHICKEN MIX consists of marination & breading mixes for making tasty and crispy broasted chicken. It is very convenient and can make MSG free fried chicken at home easily.
1. Chicken; cleaned & cut in to medium size : 1 Kg
2. Marination mix : 1 pack
3. Breading mix : 1 pack
4. Chilled / Cold water : 1 bowl
5.Vegetable Oil :For frying
Vegetable oil –For frying, Preheat the oil on a medium flame just before the frying.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Take chicken pieces in a bowl. Add marination mix and mix thoroughly by hand. Make sure that the Masala is hold well on all parts of the chicken pieces.
2. Keep the marinated chicken in a refrigerator for 3 hrs. (chilling, not freezing)
Breading / Coating
3. Take breading mix in a tray or plate.
4. Put the marinated chicken pieces in the breading mix and mix thoroughly by hand.
5. Take chilled / cold water in a bowl. Dip the coated chicken pieces in chilled water.
6. Put it again in the breading mix. Mix again thoroughly by hand. Make sure that the breading mix is coated well on the chicken pieces.
7. Shake the coated chicken pieces by hand until the coating detach from the chicken as flakes.
9. Deep fry in pre heated oil on medium flame until the chicken become golden brown (around 12 – 15minutes).
- This pack is for 1Kg Chicken.
- Do not mix the breading mix in water
- Use sunflower oil for frying Set deep fryer temperature at 160°C-170°C
- Use 1 tea spoon of Red chilli powder & 1 tea spoon of Pepper for 1 Kg chicken if more spiciness/hotness required.
|Dimensions||17 × 13.7 × 3.4 cm|