White Forest Cake Mix – Egg Free 300GM (50GM Whipping Cream Powder Included Free)
EGG FREE WHITEFOREST CAKE MIX is a premix for the preparation of Egg Free White forest sponge cakes at home.
APPLICATION RECIPE – EGG FREE WHITE FOREST CAKE MIX
Crust n Crumb Egg free Whiteforest cake mix : 1 Pack(250g)
Water : 140ml(10 Table spoon)
Vegetable oil : 18g (3.5 teaspoon)
METHOD OF PREPARATION – EGG FREE WHITE FOREST CAKE MIX
1. Preheat oven to 160°C and lightly grease the pan.
2. Blend Crust ‘n’ Crumb Egg Free Whiteforest cake mix and water in a bowl with a hand mixer
for 4 minutes at medium speed or with a spoon for 3-4 minutes /until well blended.
3. Add vegetable oil and fold oil slowly into the batter.
4. Pour batter to the half portion of an oiled or greased pan.
5. Bake for 40 – 45 minutes or until a toothpick or a fork inserted in the cake comes out clean.
6. Remove cake from the pan. Allow the cake to cool.
APPLICATION RECIPE – Whipping Cream Powder
Whipping Cream Powder : 1 Pack
Chilled Water : 62.5 ml
METHOD OF PREPARATION – WHIPPING CREAM POWDER
Prepare the whipped topping cream from the whipping cream powder by adding 62.5ml of
chilled water (for 1 pack whipping cream powder). Whip with an electric hand mixer till it
Cut and keep aside the cake crust (top surface). Cut the cake into two three layers. Add sugar
syrup* to the layers and then apply the cream between each layer and the top. Sprinkle
shredded white chocolate bar top of the creamed cake, chill and serve.
*boil about 100-150ml of water with 30-45gram of sugar. Cool to room temperature.
|Dimensions||17 × 13.7 × 3.4 cm|